PharmaDoctor at home Covid-19 test kits are suitable for anyone travelling to a country that requires and accepts a negative self-administered lateral flow antigen test result. The test kits will confirm whether you are currently infected with Covid-19 and you will receive a certificate as proof of your results within 24 hours of uploading your results to PharmaDoctor.
How to receive your certificate
1. Order your Pharmadoctor Fit to Fly Lateral Flow Home Test and Certification Kit before you travel abroad
2. Take the test at the appropriate time, please check the requirements of the country you will enter.
3. Activate your test kit via the QR code on the test kit, or via the link on the packaging.
4. Take the test and wait 15 minutes for your results.
5. Take a photo of the test kit and upload it to the Pharmadoctor website
Your results will then be certified within 24 hours and you will receive an email to download your certificate. If you have tested positive, you will receive appropriate self-isolation advice.
Please note that although results can be certified within two hours of uploading your results, please allow up to 24 hours. Always remember to check all of the entry requirements of the destination country you are travelling to, including the test results they will accept.